Family Incident πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§❤️









      One day I came home from school.🏠️Mother used to wait for me..but that day mother did not look like that πŸ₯Ί. Although I called, there was no resonse from mother..Although the front door of the house was open.I thought that mother was not there.😳 When I went inside the house, I saw my mother lying unconscious on the floor.😭 I was very scared.There was no one to talk to or at home.I splashed some water on her face and she did not regain consciousness.πŸ›ŒπŸ˜” I ran as fast as possible to a nearby house and told what had happened.They quickly come and took my mother to the hospital in a vahicleπŸš‘πŸ₯

      The doctor who came quicklyπŸ‘¨‍πŸ’Ό examined the mother and said that her blood sugar level had dropped.The doctors quickly gave her the necessary treatment πŸ’‰πŸ’ŠAfter a while, the mother regained consciousness.Then I felt great happiness.πŸ₯°πŸ₯° 

    That incident was one of the most dangerous incident I have ever faced 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️Self Introduction❤️

Environmental problems in Sri lanka