❤️Self Introduction❤️



Hello...😍👋

     Wellome to my first blog and I hope to continue this with you guys 🥰

  My name is Hasini Imalka.I am 23 years old and I am live in Matara.I'm only child in my family .😊 I like read novels 📖️ and listen music 🎶 

     I Studied at Deiyandara National college.l studied  GCE (A/L) i  art stream and offered Sinhala, Geography and Buddhist Civilization.I got through GCE (A/L) exam in 2020 and entered the trincomalee campus in 2021🥰Now  I'm undergraduate student  👩‍🎓 in Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.

    My short term goal is to complete my digree  👩‍🎓 and my short term goal is become a announcer in media channel 🎙️♥️I have positive attitudes and good communication skills 😊🗣️

Thats all about me...!!

We shall meet again with a new post 🤓❤️

Bye...byeee....❤️


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Environmental problems in Sri lanka

Family Incident 👨‍👩‍👧❤️